I look at my life as it will be in the future.
I will be a servant of God. I will have a home that will not be shattered. I will have love that is true and just and good. It will be proven worth. I will have my bachelors degree. I will be ministering to all who will hear. I will use my experiences, music, technology and my love of women for furthering Jesus's promise of salvation. I will be a pillar of strength and service for my community. I will have a husband of worth, not in the eyes of society, but in the eyes of God. I will have work that I enjoy. I will be healthy and caring of my given temple. I will be a devout and honest wife and friend. I will cherish those in my life as jewels and precious metal. My soul will live forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment