Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mo' Blessings

7/19/08
I am grateful that I am wise enough to accept God's will for me
I am grateful for the sun that shines on me
I am grateful for prayer and chances to give Jesus and God glory
I am grateful for Chris's honesty with me about his past (should he choose an "us")
I am grateful about seeing progress in my life however slowly it seems to me
I am grateful for church and today's sermon on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in God's kingdom as opposed to temporary American ideals
I am grateful for my hearts health
I am grateful I can still walk, breathe and help others
I am grateful for life lessons on trust, boundaries, commitments and selfless love
I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from my mistakes through consequence
I am grateful for my faith
I am grateful for my family

My prayers have been answered in regards to Chris (though we do not know if we are ever going to be together), my family and meeting new people. I am proceeding with caution and love in all things...

As I watched my videos with him in them and the time frames that they were in (remembering our past) I realize what a asshole to me he was a lot of the time when I was so obviously nice to him and how much I would not like him if I hadn't already loved/fell for him.

However, that is the past. He is working on changes so we will see how that pans out for him and us overall. I will keep no record of those wrongs or bring these things up to him. I do still care for him very much and hope the best for him. I look at a sea of other men and wonder will one day one of these be my new "love"? I have had many...so many. It would be great if he could be my last and it last.

My goals for this year are: (in no order)

get my degree (in what? I don't know yet..)
go to Europe
missionary work - helping others abroad
learn a new language
create another music album
sell another jingle/commercial
spend time with family
determine who I am, what I want, and find my life's path and GO FOR IT, HARDCORE once I do.