Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thoughts of my Abuelita

In homage to my Abuelita and going home next week I am going to make Yucca with Garlic sauce tonight and a full Latin dinner. I wonder what professor La Coe will say about next Monday?

I'm feeling lonely and sad today. God, why does Chris have to be such an ass sometimes? Never mind you have answered the question. Lord, please put someone in my life who can appreciate me for who I am and will not try to control me. Whats worse...my friggin family has not written me back. Ugh.. nothing pisses me off more than sharing with someone my personal things and then them acting like they don't even have time to write that they got the email. I will be telling them this!

Mail came to my apt for Tia and Sandra, two girls I have no intention of ever speaking to again but happen to live in my complex. I will give them their mail through Vaishnavi, another girl that is OUT of my life as well.

The "friends" just dwindle for me every couple months. I need to get used to being alone and walking with Jesus. :)

More to come... I am just not up to it right now.

No comments: