Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I got a board!!

Larry is the hotness, I swear. My proboarder sweetie got me a skateboard today!! I'm 100% excited and will be riding with him soon enough or not - actually that doesnt matter. Yours truly will have a board to get around school and practice in the garage with til she can ride. Yay for fun! Now I have to get protection pads...

I wonder if I can post pics of him skating here? I will lookup some of the mags and videos he is in and see what I can find.

In other news, I have been talking to Jeff like a week now. We fall asleep together at night talking on the phone. I think he is cool and really funny, but I am not interested in hooking up with anyone else.

Having a relationship or anything like one is AT THE BOTTOM of my list of things I want in life. Actually, it's not even ON THE LIST! LOL. When I least want someone the most men want me. How weird men are. God, they are so... inconsistent. Just give me men for sex, they are useless right now for anything else I need.

More later,
S

No comments: