Friday, October 3, 2008

Yesterday

Praise the Lord as always he has had my best interests in mind, just when I am giving up he doesn't. I went to the hospital (a different one) yesterday. Dave took me. He is sweet to do that for Jesus. Why does he have a servants heart? I don't know but I am lucky to have him as a friend. Jayme met us there and was so sweet too. They both waited patiently while I got seen 3 times in the same sitting.

So the way it looks now is I have a job offer. Yay! I couldn't feel more blessed and I have no idea of the outcome of the accident report situation, but I am letting go and trusting in God and this is how he is repaying me for doing so prior.

He has given me less pain, fixed my only pair of glasses for free, given me a good job that will allow me to go to school and that I can maybe even love and give my varied skills to (not just any as I was hunting for), that will pay for all my expenses and taught me humility, patience and self-control and offered friends & family guidance through the whole thing! Plus, he has put it in John and Vanessa's heart to carpool with me to school on Saturdays and Tuesdays as I will not have a car. I am going to take some preliminary trips to Culver City in the next couple days to make sure I can do this transportation trip on a daily basis. Praise the Lord, without Him I would be suicidal and so lost!

No comments: