I am surprised at Chris''s new insulting actions, but then again not that surprised because look at his actions previously and you can clearly see his future actions.
I am utterly and completely disgusted by him right now. I cannot believe I ever put myself in such a dire situation and allowed someone free reign to walk over me in such a callous and selfish way. This guy has done so many terrible things to me and continues to try to hurt me any small chance he has. Every time I even think of him it is a small step backward, not to mention answering his call or IM..
He has already moved on, is prob fucking someone else, in a relationship, and yet still has the nerve to even read my website or look at my name. Statute of limitations on a DV case is 3 years - I saw my papers from the courthouse from March 08 the other day..let's take a guess where his future gf will be? None of my business anymore. He may get paid well and have some stature in his business but he is still a drug using, lying, abusive person who selfishly has no sense of morality or wise judgment.
I am so angry right now, its hard to work. I'm going to take a relaxing bath tonight and light some incense and ask for a sweet massage.
No comments:
Post a Comment