Sunday, April 5, 2009

Infatuation

Ah infatuation so so good yet so so so blinding. I am finally aware of myself once more and beginning to see the red flags that I probably should have taken account of in my last relationships. I cannot let this new boy distract me from what needs to be focused on. It was nice to have someone again who asks me about me, wants me, and wants to be around me much of the time, texts me and pay attention to what I say, but not one that disrespects me by raising his voice or behaves selfishly, there are no more third and fourth chances with this me. I have learned this the hard way...over many many years...the very hard..way. Ya heard, nigga?

It is time to tread lightly and not throw out the baby with the bathwater. I do not need to repeat old patterns. I can change my future NOW. I see a familiar movie playing and I can walk out of the theatre instead, ya feel me?

Mid terms are tough as nails but I am not giving up! My job is proving difficult with exceedingly more visual basic work.. by the day..

I am starting to play another MMORPG. I like it. Its beautiful and challenging. I have little to no time so its good its free. In other news, I am performing on stage for gospel choir in 7 days.. I am totally psyched and scared at the same time!

Chad and some other exes are coming to visit this summer. Chad. Hmm..more on how I once felt about Chad..here .

Car is still running like new. Surrogate family and I checked the battery today. I am loving where I live and school is...well I am going to have to work real hard to keep a 4.0 this semester, but hey, I am up to the challenge! I can do anything I put my mind to. Here I am giving D advice about her guy..

1 comment:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting. If you willing visit or follow my blog please, "Sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com