to son? I talked to Che tonight about earlier today and I was able to get a lot off my chest. Che is cool to talk to.
I did realize something from talking to Che that I think I did not want to see before. I have no idea what the outcome of this situation will be. I mean really if I am gonna have a relationship, whats the plan? or the plan b?
Che mentioned in humble opinion, that we aren't realistic and feels sorry that I haven't found a guy in CA to be with me the way Adam is. Che thinks its a great idea for us to remain friends..and thinks I deserve to be more than someones virtual gf. As things get more real for Adam and I - serious frustrations will occur because of the distance... Che is a smarty..
No comments:
Post a Comment