With this guy, The games continue. Again. Pilar said stop freaking calling him. "Let him make contact! Every single time!" "The chase, etc" and Aaron said don't do anything sexual with him - get to know him in a non-sexual way. I say I just want things to be easier and more to the point damn it -- damn it!
He knows I like him. They said now he feels like he doesn't have to work at it. Well, truth is he does have to, cuz I don't know that he likes me, and if he doesn't, great, I'm fuckin outta here in the relationship looking sense.
The flags that Pilar saw from what he said means "he isn't into me" are that he said he wants to "go with the flow in his life right now" and that "he is not ready to be in a relationship right now". But of course, he is totally ready to stick his dick inside me, right?
With T, he was hot, but I dropped him (ie deleted his #). I just didn't feel anything coming from him after our date and then the night I got sick. Ted, same thing.
Said goodbye to C forever (without his knowing ofc) after I left my stuff at his place and we had that weird moment in the morning. I will miss our being able to go nuts together tho. Such an amazing painter.
N, is just never happening. He is just a really fuckin rich guy with so many nice cars and has many objects.. I think he just wants to add me to his list of things? He just doesn't come across as sensitive AT ALL. That is a quality I really want in a guy.
J is...I don't know, I don't really get him. I really like hanging out and talking with him though, and I look forward to seeing him today before "him", that is, if "he" "calls".
P is someone I am going to lean on who again has reached out. I can at least talk about God with him.
I will go out next week and meet more men, which will in turn help me focus less on the one I want that just doesn't want me. :D
1 comment:
thank God i found self respect, and eventually someone kind, ready for love, who doesnt play games or lead me on came with it. what a creep that guy was.
Post a Comment