The self improvement road I am on and my commitment to changing habits.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
a Law of Seduction
I'm baaaaaaaack!
Writing once again after yet another breakup. Another one gone due to my demands of better treatment. I just read the Law of Seduction and I know now that he will not return and if he does it will not be "seduced" or wanting to change his bad habits.
I am not going to blame myself for his departure as he probably in the end would not have been worth the keep (too rough hands, too many reminders of daddy) but sadly, in the future, once he is gone I will actually begin to use these techniques to keep a future man. Seeing them as the book does, only as victims who can help me get where I want to be.
Christianity aside, in my vast experience with people, these are the ways people actually do think they fall in love and I recognize the techniques in even my now ending but beginning of this relationship. My roommate Roy called it.
No comments:
Post a Comment