Thursday, January 21, 2016

Performing

I used to perform A LOT and write a lot of music. It was a childhood dream to become a music star. I moved and had an injury and then decided I would stop doing music and go to college. Then I decided I would start music again while going to college, then I stopped because there was no momentum and I got sick, then I started again reeled in by the possibility of singing as a business.. you get the picture here?

Anyway, I have recently moved and I recently began thinking and remembering how I used to sing for free and not ever think about how I would survive or support myself.  Now as my slightly older self, I am going to begin singing for money. So far, I have done about 3-4 shows and made around $180. I usually sing 3-4 songs, in my opinion at 3 minutes a song that's not bad pay.

Anyway, I recently had these shows and it was a great experience. Considering that I am still sick with my illness, absolutely anything I can still physically do/with a talent to make money is a plus. If I can get paid for this it would be a blessing!














Here is me singing Gimme Shelter...


No comments: