Ouch! Bam! Like being hit in the head with a 2x4, I just remembered it, as someone coming out of a fog. I've just come to. Ugh. What the hell?
Here I was feeling "less than" and too "old" and depressed because of a stupid ranking and low likes on my Twitter posts. Really?! I'm sure even those on top charts & trending are likely feeling the same on their bad turnout days, lower views or when someone else comes and takes their spot. How sad?! Just shows me today that ANYTHING/ANYONE can take the place of Jesus or your purpose can be shifted at any minute, IF we are not careful!
Do I really want that feeling for myself? Time for a mental timeout and an honest self reflection. Why am I on Younow or "social" media again anyway?! To do Gods' work. That's it! Nothing else.
Connecting with others in love, encouraging and strengthen those in the faith. Leading by example. Use my talents for the kingdom. What are those talents?! Do the damn thing for eternal rewards since I can't yet work a "real" job with material and nice temporary rewards. I cannot forget that!!
Ooh oh man that was close! I almost went down "that road". I love self awareness. Why did I feel for ONE SECOND I need to change up who I am to fit into the mold of what's "popular" in THE WORLD or popularity AT ALL when worshipping in spirit and truth I'm told to "be not of this world", to "dust my feet off of those "houses" who do not want to hear the gospel", and "best practices" is to "seek after the heavenly things/treasures" instead of those earthly rotting away, here one day & gone the next?
I set out to do so, but quickly lost my way. I must be careful stepping and walking with purpose as one slipping through the flames of a house burning down! Because that's what these end times are! Guard my eyes and ears. I am not there to fish for compliments or get "likes"! I am not on here to get "followers" or retweets!?
My "job" is point people to know Christ, how He has saved ME and the gospel that I learned and do my un-damned best to live it out within my ability!


No comments:
Post a Comment