Having Lyme and co-infections makes EVERYTHING impossible, including the anxiety that comes upon me when in a supermarket or store of any kind.
Never gets old or better, or easier -->the feeling of being different, feeling of being left out, and feeling freaking alienated by the dietary and physical confines of this sickness.
I have growing disgust and severe hate for this body simply for the fact that I cannot freaking injest anything resembling foods I enjoyed; like a normal person.
Other Lymies Morgies, and other raw foodists etc may console themselves say that these people eating these things are all really sick and dying - they say that they are in a delusion of commerce, but the truth is THEY aren't sick.
They aren't. They hold jobs, they aren't tired all the time, they aren't in pain daily, nor are they having things crawling on them and biting them at night, they have no open itchy sores, or trouble breathing, they don't have twitching skin or random paralysis and can carry on with life (unlike me whose life as I knew it has completely halted).
It's quite obvious that these HUGE amounts of people eating bread, cookies, chips, cakes AND all kinds of fruit are NOT sick. So why am I? I was one of these people and then one day, I suddenly, wasn't!! I ate these things! Why do I have to suffer this way?!
After 2 years with this, watching people eat their freaking food, buying their food that I know I can't eat, hearing about food commercials on the radio, watching commercials of food of tv and Internet, billboards of food as I drive the streets, disgusts me and makes me sick to my stomach and I want to vomit on the queue counter. It makes it all seem so pointless. No matter what I do, I'm sick. I can't tolerate any food. They aren't. Right now, I hate them AND me.
Food shopping- this is exactly why I freaking hate leaving my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment