Saturday, August 23, 2025

KPop Demonhunters Put “Dark” Hands and “Light” Hands Together

 Kpop demonhunters movie has / is very catchy songs 


Let it be reminder though to the true Christian, that “darkness and harmony” (in terms of harmony of music) may be together in this fallen sinful world of satans’, but it is not going to be in Gods’ and He very likely does not like such a concept.  Careful though not to sing this lyric nor believe such things (due to singing it all the time) - because it is a lie. Satan is the father of the lie and he loves to mix in some truth with falsehood. 


Light and darkness shall not ever have anything in common because goodness and evil are not to be mixed. God is good. He alone is  and can be called“good.” We serve a God who pleads and commanded us to be good and to do our best to be holy. He knows we are not perfect and does not expect us to be but we are to still try to be holy.


We are called to HATE evil and cling to what is good. This does not mean hating or judging other people or unbelievers, as that is Gods job to bring people to salvation or wrath, not ours. 


This simply means hating evil acts in our OWN lives and OWN actions and at times it looks like calling out gently pitfalls for others (as Jesus did) so they too can choose to be aware and to change or to repent and to pray for them. If they don’t turn, that is their choice.


Repentance to God is at the heart of the forgiveness of sins with Jesus and with The Father. As was shown in the parable of the prodigal son. He rejoices over us and is glad! He kisses us. He runs to us. The angels sing. The trumpets blow. The best of the best is laid out for us with no holding back. 


Without repentance though there is no forgiveness left for such disgusting human acts we’ve engaged in since the fall; such as adultery, thievery, lying and murder (in Gods’ eyes). Jesus is/was the final sacrifice for mankind. There is none left. Without sacrifice there was no way to be redeemed for the Israelite and His anger seethed against them for following other gods while he continued to love them and give them chances then and He is still giving them to us/me today. I dare not take them lightly and be a fool in my own eyes. 



VERSES

“They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. 


You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. 


When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.””

‭‭John‬ ‭8‬:‭39‬-‭47‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/jhn.8.44-47.ESV


“And when you sacrifice a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the Lord, you shall sacrifice it so that you may be accepted. It shall be eaten on the same day; you shall leave none of it until morning: I am the Lord. “So you shall keep my commandments and do them: I am the Lord. 


And you shall not profane my holy name, that I may be sanctified among the people of Israel. I am the Lord who sanctifies you, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God: I am the Lord.””

‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭22‬:‭29‬-‭33‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/lev.22.29-33.ESV


“But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago.”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬-‭21‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/act.3.18-21.ESV


“O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked. Light is sown for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭97‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.97.10-11.ESV


“Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? 


For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore go out from their midst, and be separate from them, says the Lord, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭14‬-‭18‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/2co.6.14-18.ESV


“But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bear fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father,’ for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham. 


Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬-‭12‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/mat.3.11.ESV


“And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. 


You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” And he said to him, “Teacher, all these I have kept from my youth.” And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” Disheartened by the saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. 


And Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How difficult it will be for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!” And the disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said to them again, “Children, how difficult it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” 


And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.””

‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬-‭27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/mrk.10.19-26.ESV

No comments: