Work today was stressful. I am attempting to do too many things at once and maybe my time management is off or my boundaries not on. I do not know. I think they want to let me go and are looking for reasons now. I couldn't help thinking my personal issues are similar to my work issues.
Today they had mentioned a bunch of issues that they had with these open positions I am working on, will be working on, etc. They have asked to check all my communication with others for the next couple weeks and they have asked me to tone it down in requests and to be more aggressive at the same time.
What the fuck?! I am not sure what the fuck they want but I will do the best I can and that is all I can do. I am not going to fucking accept abusive expectations from anyone. Not chris, not work.. no one.
No comments:
Post a Comment