6/19
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for blessing me today with health and no pain in my back. Please bless all those whom I have met this week going through trials and tribulations of their own, and help them to come to know you and your love for them, Lord that they may find some peace. Please bless my family and friends and your will be done and pave the way for them to know you, Jesus.
Please forgive those who would hurt me. Please help me to stop talking to Chris as he is clearly not good for me at this time and I need to be in safety and remain in safe and healthy relational situations.
Please help Chris to continue to come to know you God, and also to start to bear the fruits of the Spirit, within your time! He is clearly using you to manipulate me and please forgive him for that Jehovah as he truly "does not know what he does".
Please give me the strength to move on and make these hard life decisions that I need to make for myself and my life's future. I leave it all in your loving capable hands, Jesus for only through you am I saved. Give me wisdom to see the error of my ways and continue to "open my eyes so I may see", "open my ears so I may hear" and "open my heart so I may know" your love, purpose, will & direction for me. I apologize for not giving you my 100% today.
All these things I ask, pray, and give thanks, in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, Amen
6/11
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for blessing me and giving me one more day of life. Today was beautiful! I feel very lucky to be here. Jehovah please bless Chris and allow him to find you in his sadness and weakness. Please help me to keep you in my heart at all times and act in ways that show your love and mercy. Please help me to fully let go and let you take over as I am weak without you and imperfect. Please help me to stop lying Lord Jesus and continue to show me and teach me your ways so I may gradually become more like you. Please bless my family, friends and help me to find your people Lord so that I may cherish and grow with those who love, appreciate you and your gifts to us. I want to be surrounded in your love, I want to do your will. Chris cried tonight. I do not want to hurt others Lord, I want to love as you have loved me and forgive as you have forgiven me. Let your will be done here on earth as it is in Heaven and please forgive my trespasses as I will try to forgive those who trespass against me. Through your living Word and example.
All these things I ask, pray and give thanks in the name of your Son, Jesus Chris,
Amen
6/9
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for today. I appreciate you allowing me to see the beauty in my nearby awareness. Please help me to stop lying. Please help me to see, hear and open my mind to your truth and allow me to recognize emotional detachment and lies in myself. Please separate me from the worldly and their ways. Please bring me closer to you. Please allow me to continue to know and get to know you more. Please help me to find your will for me God. I want to do your will only and find your truth whether here or somewhere else in the world. Please help my family, friends and Chris to come to know you and the sacrifices made for them by your son, Jesus. I have invited him to church Jehovah and that is the only time I will see him/speak with him at length for the week. Please help me to remain strong in this. Please bless those who are suffering all over the world as we all need you now more than ever.
All these things I ask pray, and give thanks in the name of your son, Jesus Christ,
Amen
6/5
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for this beautiful day! Please help me to stop lying and exaggerating, Lord. I want to be like you. If I will say "I know you", I must discontinue this. I am glad I am at least noticing it, however now I must work to stop. Please help my family and friends and Chris come to know you Jesus and your sacrifice for us. I want to know your will for me, Lord. I want to do your will. I am sorry I did not speak to you today as much. I did miss you. I will try harder tomorrow. I will not give up on you as you never give up on me. Thank you for your blessings God. Thank you for being my ever loving Father, Jehovah.
All these things I ask pray, and give thanks in the name of your son, Jesus Christ,
Amen
6/4
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for the day. Thank you for my strength and breath of life at 9am, the time I was shooting for! I feel so lucky today to be yours and wonderful. I am sorry for complaining to you about my mouth pain issue. I know you will never give me more than I can handle, and that there are those with much worse pains and annoyances. I pray that my family and friends come to know you, Lord. What may I do for you tomorrow that would cause a smile, God? Please help Chris to come to learn about you, Jesus. Please bring him away from escapism and pain and closer to empathy and life. Thank you for blessing me this week! I appreciate your messages to me today. The book of Romans and Acts have been very helpful to me in these last weeks. The sermon on you love was the informative I have had thus. As I meet new people, Jehovah, please bring the people into my life who have the qualities you admire and care for your will as I do. Please bring me closer to those in faith, love and kindness. Thank you for giving me insight today and bless my outing tomorrow with Todd and his gf. Also those in other countries without water and human right to worship, please pour out your love, mercy and blessings on them and keep their spirits high. All these things I ask pray, and give thanks in the name of your loving son, my Savior Jesus Christ,
Amen
6/2
Dear Jehovah,
Thanks you for my breath today! Thank you for me not feeling pain and hopefully helping that homeless man. I want to die to me. Please help me to be strong in my faith and better prophesy your name and message. I am grateful for Jesus in my life. I cherish the blood and the body. I want to sing to you, Lord. I want to sing your praises. Please help me to get closer to your will for me. I pray for those who are suffering in other countries Jehovah. I pray for my family that they may come to know your gift and undying love before they die. I want to cut the body parts that keep me from Christ in temptation. I would like to pray for Chris Jehovah that he comes to know your strength and love so he may fight his battles. Please help me to forgive my stepfather Jesus by your examples. You are the shining light that keeps me enveloped and gaining understanding. Do not let me fall away. Show your will to me so I may say "Yes, Lord" and follow with resounding praise and obedience. I pray for my friends that they come to know you Lord with humility or just though my acts and daily renewal.
All these things I ask pray, and give thanks in the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior,
Amen
5/29
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you so much for giving me today. Thank you for letting me feel no pain today. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to serve you. I am trying to be strong. I am trying not to give in. I don't know my direction but I trust your will for me completely. I would like to pray that my family and friends come to know you as I am. I pray you give them opportunities to find you. Please show me your will for me Lord. Please show me the way. I want to be like your son. I want to come to know him as a best friend, Father. Open my eyes so I may see, please tell me the seed has fallen on fertile ground with me Jehovah. I seek you. I seek you! Please let your will be done tomorrow and help me to forgive those who intend to hurt me. Help me to be strong in my humility and persevere in your living Word.
All these things I ask pray, and give thanks in the name of your loving son, Jesus Christ,
Amen
5/20
Dear Jehovah,
Please bless me and help me to be stronger in not telling lies or exaggerations. I would like to pray for my family, friends, and Chris to come to know you Father. I know I am human and have fallen short repeatedly. Thank you for continuing to bless me and allow my eyes to be open so I may still see my wrongs and change them. Please help me to know and do your will for me, God. I do not know why I have been fighting myself for the last 3 days. Help me to steer from laziness and self doubt, please. I do not want to be in a weakened fear state for the evil one to get in. Keep protecting me Jehovah. Keep showing me and lighting my path to you Lord.
All these things I ask, pray, and give thanks in the name of your son, my savior Jesus Christ,
Amen
5/18
Dear Jehovah,
Please bless my friends and family and my current enemies. Help them to find their way to you Lord. Help me to find your will for me and not shrink back in fear. Ground me Jehovah so I may be as rock in doing your will. Thank you for the many blessings you have given me! Please continue to "open my eyes so I can see, open my ears so I can hear and open my mind so I may know" your words. Thank you Jesus for giving your life for mine. I will strive to remember this when speaking to others of you and your love for them and try to treat them as you would have. Please bless and show kindness to those in tribulations through no fault of their own who are being persecuted and nipped at the heels by the Devil. We need you Jehovah. We need the return of the true Jesus so we may have peace and love for all eternity. I look forward to singing your praises tomorrow at church or otherwise!
All these things I ask pray, and give thanks in the name of your son, Jesus Christ,
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment