Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm appreciated by so many

Dude, I think I am one of the rare people that just has things happen to them. Last March I went on an interview for a job in Hermosa Beach, which I really wanted and almost nabbed but then didn't due to other circumstances. I got a long with the CEO very well as well as my to be coworkers. I have been since invited by them to various basketball, hockey and company parties. :)

(keep in mind I do not work at these 2 places, and only interviewed with them once)

However, I am still invited to all of the companies gatherings and am in periodic contact with all the company CEO's I interviewed with at that time. Both of them are having a Halloween party and they decided to invite their favorite non candidate candidate-me. I just think it is great how I affect people and I am MEMORABLE. :)

Had to write about it.

No comments: