Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tonight

So today I was vindicated by God and the truth. The insurance company is taking my side over the police report which was obviously skewed to make me look like I was at fault.

Larry. Mmmm. More on that later. :)

Class. Also, I went to class and had words with my professor once more about my music. Am I gonna pass this class? He doesn't like my choices in sound, tempo or mixes. :( I am gonna play it safe and do it real bland like he likes it, even tho its not as fun for me that way.

Earlier. Today Jayme, Dave and Leslie came over and we made some snacks and hung out in my pool/jacuzzi. Then Dave was nice enough to take me to class. I am loving how sweet he is. Dave is becoming a close friend who is just a friend. I like it a lot. I am learning to be just friends with a guy. It's nice.

Melinda. I met with Melinda today and we talked about how at the time (back in 2005 NY) someone nice like Jon Stewart was not my type but is totally now and how that gives me a blueprint for the type of guy I will meet in the future, when I am ready for it. I described how Jon was with me, and will flesh out these man qualities a little more so I really have an idea of what I want in a godly man. Jon Stewart. Gosh he was sweet. I told her to tell him I said "hi."

Job. No job without a car, I do not yet have a car, but now that I have been proven not at fault, I will not lose my license or have to pay any money out which means I can eventually save up for one perhaps the Fit or the Mini. Now to get the other company to realize the truth and offer to pay my medical bills, it's all in Jehovah's hands.

Then another totally random thing, I get this message on my AIM while talking to Larry.

raver518: i apologize from the bottom of my heart for how i treated you when we were togeather ..i know realize

raver518: i was just in a relationship where i was at the other end ..and i was like holy shit this is what i did to SLM and i felt terrible - Sent at 8:54 PM on Tuesday

Weird huh? I guess in the end we all eventually get what we dish out - and maybe (some) realize our mistakes. Some people are big enough to apologize (above) and some are not and probably never will be (yotam/chris/brandon/johnny/gordon). I really was floored by that guy. He used to believe quite strongly in God. I will forgive him completely.

Anyway, Larry just called, chatting and then off to pray and bed!
Night!

No comments: