Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Other people Comment on moi

comments about me from my truth box. i thought they were sweet so I am posting them.

You are kooky, crazy, and I think you may end up in jail! Just kidding. You got a lot of potential, I look forward to seeing you use it!

If you did not drink as much as you do, I would want to hug you harder! I think you are awesome and I love talking to you. I know you will make great films one day! You are also cute and kind.

I have had such a good time with you. I hope to see you again one day!

I think you are a great writer and a sweet friend. You have so much love to give to the right person.

I think you are a warm, considerate, beautiful, intelligent woman who does not know her true worth sometimes. You get hurt by men who are not worthy of you. I think you may be attracted to men who are bad. I think you have the capacity to do great things in this life and I hope only the best for you. I feel I am lucky to have you as a friend. The truth is, I really love you.

I am not going to tell you until I meet you in person. :P

No comments: