10/6/08
Dear Jehovah,
Praise you for allowing me to wake up today! Thank you for not giving me pain and thank you for continuing to bless me w/ a job and a bit of direction. I want your will to be done. Please give me wisdom and understanding. Please help me keep focus on you and not on others. I put the outcome in your hands. Please take this desire to contact Chris off my heart and put it in his heart to contact me and be just my friend.
Please let me be strong in temptation and the evil one. Please help C with her job situation and D to find a good job when he gets his work break from EMT. Please give B a fighting chance @ surviving her cancer treatment and V the strength to stand by her and love her through this. Please help Asha with her car situation and Rebecca & A in their trying and hard times!
After reading my prayers for the last 3 months it is pretty clear to me that you do not want Chris and I to be in contact at this time and you have locked the door on this end so I cannot go back even in weakness. Thank you Father. I have been asking for the clear message and this has been it. It isn’t your will. It isn’t going to happen. You know what I need, while Satan can only know what any human would want. Satan has brought this other Chris like guy into my sights, trickery & exploitation of my loneliness and desire. I will say NO!
I will preach to this other guy to turn him away. I will keep my eyes focused on you and your trust, love, and compassion which no other man can offer me. I am not going to contact Chris anymore today. Please help me be strong in this Jehovah. I know you are working in my life! If you want me to quit school because you have other plans for me, please let me know. Please put a reliable means of transportation in my life if that is your will or a place to stay Mon & Thurs so I may attend and not be late for work. All these things I ask and pray and give thanks in the name of your son, Jesus Christ, my savior, Amen.
10/16/08
Dear Jehovah,
It has been quite some time since I have written you in my prayer book though I have still been speaking to you everyday! Whats up? What do you prefer?
Lord thank you so much for your blessings to me. I do not know your purpose for my life and the insurance situation however I do not wan to go against you! As always I see you have my best interest in mind.
I am sorry Lord for being a food and doubting you like I do. Please forgive me for lying today Jesus I am so sorry. Please help me to witness to Gil in a calm and non-pushy way so I may let him know of your loving hand. Let me not run to deception and temptation and keep those who would harm me further, at bay. I pray for peace for my family and my friends and those who have less than me. In Jesus’s name – Amen.
10/18/08
Dear Jehovah,
Praise you Lord for a day with just a little pain. Thank you so much for the blessings and teachings you bestowing on me. I appreciate all you are doing in my life. I am going to work on getting closer to you Lord. I am going to work on getting this car situation settled also and pray that you put it in RL’s heart to be kind. Please continue to stay by my side w/ work and learning all these new things. How can I bring you glory? Thank you for all you are doing. You are the Most High in my life. I ask for your supreme blessing on my exam if that is your will. Please help me to be strong in you and show your glory in my life and witness this to others. All these things I ask and pray and give thanks in the name of your son, my savior, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment