11/2/08
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for today an the opportunity to get my things done & needs taken care of. Your blessings are undeserved but completely appreciated. Please bless my friends and family and help them to come to know you. Your will be done in my life. Thank you Father – Amen.
11/10/08
Dear Lord,
Tahnk you for your blessings & lessons being poured out on me. I am confused Jehovah. Please point the way you want me to go? What do you want me to do? Leave/stay? If so, plase put things I need in my life to get there. Please bless Jane and Asha as they are in need of your blessings & comfort. Please bless Gil, Larry and Chris as well. I ask these things in the name of your Son - Amen.
11/16/08
Dear lord,
Gosh I am such a foolish girl. I offer you praise and thanks that I am still alive and I appreciate your gifts. Help me to see these blessings more Lord, never mind as I am writing this I realize them! I am so lucky to have a place to lay my head. If it is your will I have a car show me the way. I have no money to put on a car at this time. Please help me to learn Math Jehovah and I am not going to pray anymore. I will simply say THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING and your will be done. Hope fully my foolish stubborn butt will stay out of your way. I love you Lord. In Jesus name – Amen.
11/18/08
Dear Jehovah,
Thank you for another day of breath! Please love me Lord! I am sorry for swearing and using your name in vain today and looking with lust. I am sorry for stealing time.
Jehovah I would like to ask that you put it on the heart of the city manager to clear me of these terrible police accusations. I would like to beg that I may stay here and get a car within the month.
I would like to give you the glory through my trials but I am having a hard time. I am sorry Lord. Please love me and help me through this. I cannot do it without you.
I would like to be more healthy and have a stable place to live and a car to drive and be happy. If this is not your will for me, I understand and please help me to open my eyes Lord to your messages. My ears to your Word and my heart and mind to understand. In Jesus’s name I pray and give thanks – Amen.
PS I would like to pray for Alicia, Asha, and Ivy and Jane. They need you Lord. Please comfort them as only you can.
11/22/08
Jehovah,
Please forgive me Lord I am running away from you. I am trying to return. I will not blame you for my misfortunes this week. It seems the Devil may be pulling me from you with lusts, anger, frustration and self doubting thoughts and more! I want to stay close to you Lord! I will try harder to return.
The city manager wants nothing to do with the truth of the case. Please put your wisdom in me. Give me discernment Jehovah. Thank you so much for a wonderful day with Karin and a chance to make music with Vekz. Please bless me Lord and help me to understand your will for me and purpose. In the name of your Son, Jesus Christ – Amen.
PS – Please save me Lord I am drowning in sorrow and sorry. Open my eyes. I am sorry for lusting and losing self control, lying, cheating and now using your name in vain earlier! I have put dancing as my idol this week. I put you first once more. Please forgive me.
11/24/08
Dear Jehovah,
Praise you above all else! You are amazing. I want to speak of you with love that others can feel. I am amazed by you Jehovah and the things you do. Your creations are amazing. I guess that would also mean me? I am not going to be down on myself today Lord. The light is needed Lord I have been in darkness. Show me the way please.
I want to stay in LA. Is that what you want? Help me to give you the glory through my songs with Vekz. Allow us to touch others with our songs Lord if that is your will and please keep me pain free and bless those in my church today who need you. In Jesus’s name I pray and give thanks – Amen.
11/28/08
Dear Lord My Jehovah God,
Its official. Without you I am nothing. I feel like I am always asking you for something. =( I leave these outcomes in your hands God. You are so great and good to me. I worship you. I love you. I offer my songs and creations to you for your will and purpose. I want to praise you and give thanks for all you have been and done in my undeserving life.
Thank you Lord , thank you Jesus! You paid a price so high for my salvation! Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for loving me and being my King. I want to see you Jesus. I want to be with you. I keep on sinning, I am so sorry Lord! I want to win against my nature. I would like to ask things, but mostly I want to give thanks for you truly are EVERYTHING. You gave everything and you will “give and take away”. Your will be done with me God. Keep me from the evil one. In Jesus holy name I pray.- Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment