So instead of dancing my ass off last night I stayed in, leveled and then went to a late dinner on motorcycle with one of Che's friends. Weird though, even though I invited Che and his gf, Che actually wasn't there and the guy showed up alone. When he had asked me to get dinner, I was like "me? why? where?" LOL. Ah breakups...
Background on this is that last Saturday was Che's birthday soiree in Downtown LA. I went with Carlos after we spent the early night running around looking to dance before that was Sig's party in Newport Beach and then after was supposed to be after hours with Freddy and friends in the Marina.
Anyway, Che's thing was kinda last minute but he is a good friend of mine so I drove 60 miles to get over there before 1. Carlos and I were dressed to dance, not show off LA style, so Carlos couldnt get into the bar. So I went in and said happy birthday to Che and met his 2 guy friends who showed up and his on again off again gf Rose. As I was there and I was very underdressed, I tried to leave quickly but had mention dancing and there bein a afterparty to which his friend Venci wanted to go to. I told him I had to leave but would text him the address and left the party. I then invited him and a bunch of friends to the afterparty also and moved on to Hollywood where Carlos, Sig, and like 20 of their other people had danced the night away til 9am.
At some point yesterday, I texted Venci and co again to let them know about Technique (my Tues dance spot) and instead Venci said Che didn't wanna come that he just left the gym, was starving and do I wanna grab a bite with him too? I probably should have eaten something and said no, but instead I was hungry and wanted to ride a motorcycle and said yes. He came to pick me up and I immediately was ready to go. I called Darcy to let her know I was on the way and could she drive me back and he offered to decline our dinner plans so I could go with her.
It was an insane ride and my body has let me know it the day after. I am so sore. The helmet was waaay to big and there were so many bumps! Anyway, at some point during dinner we were having fun and I told him he is the oldest guy I ever had dinner with and we talked about age. Not wanting to make the same mistake as Dan and knowing he wouldnt talk to me again, I told him my age, and mentally said "peace out nigga." He told me I looked 22 and could not believe it, then he said I am the oldest girl he has ever had dinner with also.
In retrospect though, it was great to ride on the motorcycle!
6pm.
Tonight, if I can, I dance my ass off. Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment