What am I most angry about? Am I really angry at him? No. I am angry that I feel I cannot be loved. I am angry that I feel I will not have lasting love or find a relationship where the person will respect me and know that I deserve to be treated with respect. I am angry that I feel I have made so many mistakes with men over and over.. and just keep on making them. I am angry that I allowed someone in AGAIN after being hurt and and they hurt me too. These are all MY FEELINGS though.. and if I am mature about it, I can recognize that I am responsible for them.
Was I expecting more than what is realistic for that person and that situation? He has disappeared. I am getting the flight response of a 20 year old, not a mature adult. I was not really the victim, I broke it off with him because I wanted something more, something better, and because it has not immediately materialized and he just is acting as if nothing happened, I am upset. I wanted him to at least want to be with me, hell even pretend to want to, and he has not met that expectation so I am angry with him.
http://www.csulb.edu/~tstevens/b-anger.htm
Tonight imma try a CHUG-OF happiness: Choice, Harmony, Understanding, Goals & expectations, Optimism, and Focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment