Monday, October 2, 2017

Trolls in my game

Tonight in game people (strangers) are trying to console me in my extreme anger and fucking sadness and still befriend me. Um, no! Stop! I went around slapping everyone and telling people off as I have started feeling burnt out af and tonight I hated playing and felt super angry at myself.

Instead I get weird shit from various people "Oh you are just angry right now, but I can tell you're a sweetheart!? - Mage Let's wash off all that salt. -Shaman I will wait for you. I will be here for you when you come back to your senses. -Warrior Have you been so damaged you can't accept kindness or friends now? -Priest  It's ok. It will be ok. Just start over. -Druid You can bounce back from all this. -Monk"

What the hell is wrong with people? Don't u see if I have already been hurt I am not about to let more people in? No more friends. What is really wrong with these out for blood trolls? Such cruel people in the world of Azeroth. Don't they know they will just end up leaving and not wanting to have anything to do with me?  Their toy (me) is only fun for a fucking month.

Or worse they do know all this and they just want to play me anyway? Disgusting. 

No comments: