Sunday, April 6, 2008

60 days

This is my 60 day notebook section. Today is Day 1.

1) 60 days without talking to him is going to be hard because _________.
  • I remember us - the early us.
  • What if he calls? (nah, he won't call)
  • I don't have the # deleted yet or have changed the ringer to the self esteem ringer.
  • I am afraid of being alone sometimes.
  • I used to talk to him about everything (but he didn't really care, now did he?)
2) Why should I be the one that has to_______________?
  • Remember us and miss what we had.
  • Go through this pain alone.
  • Get over him and feel his pain to me every day.
  • Wish that he would have been different.
  • Ask why/what/where in regards to him
  • care at all, when he clearly didn't care about me or us
3) The time I think of him the most is_________________.
  • When I am driving, or in the shower.
  • When I am sleeping or listening to music.
4) Today, instead of calling him/seeing him I will _____________.
  • completely rearrange my furniture to look nothing like when he was coming over.
  • see Darcy and Karin
  • ice and remind myself he is the one who did this to me and therfore does not deserve my good thoughts.
  • rest and read my bible
  • call Karin, Nancy, Meridith, or someone, anyone! else
  • go to church and my CoDA meeting tonight (express myself!)
  • cook a nice meal for myself
  • set up interviews for this week/find a great doctor
  • prepare and write down how I forsee my new life and look.
  • call Dr. Matso
  • sleep
5) Even when I am feeling my weakest at least I've got _____________.
  • God to pray to/to cry myself to sleep to/to wake up in thanks to
  • Meetings
  • Family
  • Karin and friends
  • my strength
  • my will
  • my love of myself
  • my self esteem
  • my will to change
  • my sense of humor
  • my legs at least
  • pillows, though no bedsheets
  • a second chance at a new life
6) This is retarded because____________.
  • because wtf? do I have to write this down
  • because it actually is helping
  • because its by two people who already have love and are married ><
  • because this book is awesome

No comments: