Sunday, April 20, 2008

Words and more words to manipulate - blah blah

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 8:24 AM, chris mondor wrote:
If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge;If I have all faith so as to move a mountains but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, [Love] is not pompous, it is not rude, it does not seek it's own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things endures all things.
Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing. For we know partially and we prophesy partially, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known. So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I didn't copy and paste this, I read it a few times, then typed it. You are right, this wasn't the love I was given, nor was it the love I was giving. This is how i will love from now on. I can see how my love falls short of this description. I can also see how similar my love already is.(Um, hopefully for the Veggie Grill girl or for some other guy/girls) (she was cute, too bad she will be bruised on arms/legs in a couple months time) I have forgiven you and am trying to make amends, starting with the money I've given you, followed by the patience and respect you have received and will continue to get. You wouldn't be in harms' way,(except for the fact that he keeps contacting me) I have nothing but Love for you,(his idea of "Love" and my idea are very different) no anger, no jealousy, I have forgiveness, respect and compassion (compassion, really? why are you still emailing me then? You should be grateful I'm not turning you in or taking legal actions and leave me alone) for you. I would like to apologize and express a few other things (like Power Over) and listen to what you would like to say. (Um, I said everything, you just never heard me)

There is no shame in forgiveness. (yep, thats why with God's help, I am going to forgive you) I think talking for a little bit then going back to not communicating for the rest of the time ("rest of the time", little do you know is for my adult life, after 60 days you wont even remember me LOL - you'll be too busy fucking the pain away) would help both of us a great deal.

What do you think?
-c
We all love to talk about love in the abstract, but the depth of our commitment to it is revealed in our willingness and ability to forgive. It is the true measure of what sort of warrior we really are, in the kingdom of God. No matter what accusations the Enemy may make, forgiveness drowns them in the blood of Jesus, and turns the bullets of his words into butterflies. That is why forgiveness and walking in love cannot be mere options for the Christian. Either we do it, or we don't. If we don't, we deceive ourselves that we are Christ's followers. If we want to follow Jesus then we must walk where He walked. We must forgive as He forgives and love as He loves. The simplicity of this gospel is the only thing that can and will transform us--and the world! (more talk, no action to back it up-mind you this guy isn't even Christian-he's a manipulative liar and trying to invoke my original emotional feeling for him.)

Interpretation: The entire first paragraph, and last paragraphs = pure shite - he does NOT show any of this in even current actions.

No comments: