Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 39

This is my 60 day notebook entry. Today is Day 39. I'm also going to update these with other things I am doing in 60 days.

1) 60 days without talking to him is going to be hard because _________.

60 days is not going to be THAT hard because:
  • I have God
  • He is still the same person he was - people change very SLOWLY - he is just "out of the picture", (literally)
  • I was already able to not talk to him for 39, whats 21 more days?
  • After 30 days, I am out of the habit of actually dialing his number, even when I really want to say something, share, or ask him something.
  • Hey isn't there a movie called 21 Days? Hmmm.
  • I am busy and focusing only on myself and my changes
  • I can remember all the exes that I don't call anymore either.
2) Why should I be the one that has to_______________?

3) The time I think of him the most is_________________.
  • In the shower, sleeping or listening to certain music.
4) Today, instead of calling him/seeing him I will _____________.
  • remember why I left him (he was great at lip service - horrible at fidelity, respect for me as a mate, self control & truth.)
  • rest and meditate
  • pray and read my bible
  • call Karin, Sandra, or someone in my family.
  • play guitar/keys (express myself!)
  • cook a nice meal for myself
  • straighten out my finances (where are you, finances?)
  • plan camping, and other life to do's
  • see Dr. Matso
  • go do something fun TODAY instead
5) Even when I am feeling my weakest at least I've got _____________.
  • God to pray to/to cry myself to sleep to/to wake up in thanks to
  • my love of myself
  • my will to change and the desire to take ownership of my life
  • work
  • Shawn McDonald songs to remind me of where I have been and where I'm goin
  • Karin and friends
  • my strength
  • my inner beauty
  • my self esteem
  • my sense of humor
  • Meetings
  • my car
  • daily blessings
6) This is retarded because____________.

  • because this actually works
I'm also going to update these with the other things I am doing in 60 days.
LIFE PURPOSE EXERCISES- 40 Days
Day 23 - What is one area where I need to stop thinking of my way and start thinking in God's way (trusting Him)?
In loving myself as he loves me, in knowing I will get through, trusting without reserve, and being able to forgive but not necessarily allow more transgressions or forget.

EATING/EXERCISE TO PREPARE FOR EVER LASTING LIFE- 30 days
Day 13 - ate 3 full meals - varied fruits and veggies. low salt, low sugar (under 20 grams) going on Day 5! Stretched in the morning, swam in the afternoon, took a walk around the area, prayed meditated, ate a healthy dinner and will go out for a bit then come home and get on t'mill.

Focus areas Day 13 - Abs, Bottom, Thighs. (the statistical muscles to go first when sitting at work all day - better get em ready now!)

No comments: