To go home from work and be refreshed to go back, motivated and muscled. I would never fault Chris again for doing that. Surfing at lunch is Amazing!
In other news, I have resolved Chris will not be changing his email pswd, he is entitled to do whatever it is he is doing and I should not be checking his email at all. I have spoken to Sandra who has confirmed this. If it is not stopped now, what about my next relationship? I have to learn self control in this. Perhaps this is God teaching me self-control.
I am starting work! I am excited scared and all those first feelings one has when not sure of something. My back is hurting but my neck feels a little better today! I am able to move a bit more. I am going to make it a point to be as healthy as I can in these coming months. I am gonna call Dr. Adams next week when I start.
Our Crosses
We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it may be preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot. Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call.... He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear... Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light... The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love... Try prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment