Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stop crossing my legs!?

I cannot stop crossing my legs when I am sitting in a chair. This is a very bad habit and only serves to make my back in worse condition. I have been told by the Dr. to try to change my posture and stop this thing every chance I get. I have noticed I have attempted to do it more than 20 times today, and those are the just the time I actually have noticed!

Habits. Man they are hard to break, but with hard work and prayer I do believe it can be done. I want to use the camera Chris gave me, but I know I should not.

The bible says the more we think about NOT doing something, or resisting, the more we want to do it. What is in the dark and unspoken will drive us to temptation and sin, what is in the light will be saved.

I;m off to my step study tonight and then reading the Bible, stretching/working out, making food for tomorrow and trying very hard not to smoke. Change my focus when I think of cigarettes. Change my thoughts. Refocus on God? I will try.

I need a massage BADLY! I think I can make it to tomorrow if I ice tonight. We will see.

No comments: