Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Thanks

Dear Lord,
My wonderful Father God. Thank you so much for all your blessings. You are so good to me Lord! I want to give thanks for time with Karin on my birthday on Monday and seeing and hearing from my family on that day. How heartwarming. I am blessed to have them!

God please show me your direction in life for my career you want me to go in. I do not want to question your will Lord or be fearful of what your divine will is for me, like Jonah. I am impatient and you keep trying this with me. Thank you God.

Lord please comfort me in this strange loneliness I am feeling and show me the way to get even closer to you. It is as you say seek you and all else is added. I want nothing more than to have you with me always. When you are with me, truly all my foolish worldly cares melt away and disappear and all that is left is your love and will.

Please help me to forget about M in the sense that I have been thinking of him and just to truly see him for who he is and completely view it without desire toward him. Please put more men in my future life whom I can speak to about you and love you with. Thank you for my car Jehovah Jirae! Thank you for my place to live and clothing and food and sustenance... all needs met, Yahweh. I praise you and love you my Adonai! I hope I am going to emanate some of the worship that is pleasing to you in this week of my celibacy from everyone and everything.

As I get older I do not feel wiser Lord, I feel somehow more foolish. This recent experience has taught me that. I become more aware of what I still do not know than what I do know. However, I give thanks Lord that I have the self awareness I have and can learn from my mistakes. Thank you for one more day without pain God! Thank you for showing me that people I may feel close to will let me down, but that YOU never do beautiful God. Thank you for showing me I must be worry free on people and expectations of them as Jesus said -- "who by worrying adds one cubit to life?"
I would like to ask for blessings and prayer to everyone at the Bureau, my family, my friends, my professors, and most of all those in need of you right now, right here in Los Angeles who have neither I listed above. I hope to make some time this month to feed and clothe the homeless and comfort the broken and battered. Please comfort them Lord, they need you.

No comments: