Today is a new day. I am not going to accept less that what I deserve. I am realizing Chris is just not that into me AND he was overall just a jerk.
It's ok. I am o.k. with that. I know I deserve better and so does he, he probably kicked himself every day wondering "why the hell is she still with me?" Well, wonder no more! :)
I am off to do something I love. I will be performing tonight in Hermosa Beach for the first time in.. oh a LONG LONG time.
With this, my "Want To Do List"
I want to copy all CDs to my drive and make a breakup CD.
I want to get out in the sun and on the beach this weekend with Anne's wetsuit. Who cares if I will be out and in a brace?
I want to make $300 this week.
I want to go to the bookstore and find things that interest me and read about them endlessly.
I want to write and list all the times that Chris was a jerk to me and why I am now better off.
I want to do 3 things I have been afraid to do in the past.
I want to finish those websites and get myself a domain name and server to host my page on.
I want to enjoy my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment