Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life Line right now


















Ladies...How I will need to see you this week. Woke up sad from a dream and scared and alone. I will be strong. I will remember. I will work on myself. I need to reach out where I can actually get support and shut off where the abuse comes in and from.

I need to be planning my birthday and thinking about the future. I do not need to stay depressed about my mistakes. I need my ToDo list and be armed with my self confidence that I am known for. I need to bring back that soldier who gets through the toughest of times through sheer determination and never ending focus.

I will once again.. get better, find work, and move on with my life. I do not need to stay stagnant and worried. I do not need to make any quick hasty decisions.

I just need to love myself, be there for me, take care of myself and watch the love pour in.

No comments: