Thursday, May 1, 2008

60 Days - Day 26

Thought I forgot about my 60 day notebook? Huh? Nope. Today is Day 26.

1) 60 days without talking to him is going to be hard because _________.

  • I have spoken to him recently, someone say "backslide!"
  • I don't have the # deleted yet
  • I get lonely sometimes.
  • Now I KNOW he is moving on with this Dawn chick.
2) Why should I be the one that has to_______________?
  • Wish better for him than he does
  • See him/think of him with other women when all he had to do was change unhealthy behaviors.
3) The time I think of him the most is_________________.
  • When I am not busy/ watch a scene or hear a song that reminds me
  • When I am driving, or in the shower.
  • When I am sleeping.
4) Today, instead of calling him/seeing him I will _____________.
  • keep a blog
  • see Sandra and Karin
  • wash my clothes /clean my room
  • rest and read my bible/pray
  • go to church and my CoDA meeting tonight (express myself!)
  • cook a nice meal for myself
  • negotiate my hourly rate/plan my mealsdoctor
  • drink water/step study
  • call Dr. Carrico
  • remember that I have already gone 26 days without speaking to him, what is one more?
5) Even when I am feeling my weakest at least I've got _____________.
  • God to pray to/to cry myself to sleep to/to wake up in thanks to
  • Meetings
  • Family
  • friends
  • my strength
  • my will
  • my love of myself
  • my self esteem
  • my will to change
  • my sense of humor
  • my legs at least
  • my boundaries
  • a new life
6) This is retarded because____________.
  • its not, its just not retarded.

No comments: