
was great! I had a great time with the girls. A bunch of people called to wish me Happy Birthday. It was soo sweet. Talk about going from completely unlovable in the eyes of one person to obviously loveable in the eyes of many?! The outpour of love was sooo sweet. Even my therapist called and sang me Happy Birthday on my answering machine. Fuck Chris and his inability to care.
I was all set to not show and cancel my time with them, let them know I was too depressed to go, but then I resolved to just leave my house and get there and then leave, but one by one they all showed up, FOR ME.
We proceeded to have a great dinner. Talk about our lives and share in some great conversation. Since one of my wishes was to dance and sing out loud, they made it happen for me! Afterward, we went out and I danced. Not well, because I am still broken, (thanks for the injury present, Chris) but I tried. Yes, I am also going to be sore tomorrow.
Chris is re-negging (as only an asshole would) on paying for my medical bills. He just wants his "things" back. Um, they have been here for over 2 months, suddenly you need them back, like, yesterday? Am I going to have to take his ass to court and press charges, unfortunately to get my just rewards (treatment) from this abuse. Like he asked, I will not be telling him and he will have no heads up.
Its like they said "it can be you or it can be him because sooner or later the calls will stop or they will meet someone else".
No comments:
Post a Comment